Looking for a job that means something? Enjoy working as part of a team with flexible hours, competitive rates of pay? We support adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour to make the most of everyday life!
Support Workers – *Horsham, Shoreham, Brighton*
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in small Residential and Supported living services.
- Working on a shift basis including weekends and sleep-in duties.
- Supporting individuals with varying levels of learning disability from Mild to Severe.
- Many of the individuals we support, alongside their learning disability present with challenging behaviour.
Supporting Service Users with; - Personal Care - Emotional & Psychological Support - Communication - Daily Living Skills and developing independence - Educational, Occupational and Leisure Activities - Active Support - Health and Fitness - Employment and Housing Options
What we offer
- Choice of Full & Part Time Permanent Contracts Available
- Flexible Bank Contracts Available
- £7.75 - £8.30 per hour
- £27.50 per sleep in duty
- £10.00 per hour overtime
- Bank Holiday Enhancements
- Paid Holiday
- Paid DBS
- Monthly Pay
- Paid Training
- Options to complete Health & Social Care Diplomas.
- Opportunities for internal progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Minimum degree: not applicable
- Experience is preferred but not essential.
- All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references.
- Education Level
- Other, Secondary School, College, University
- Horsham + others
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Health / Medical , Counselling and Social Services, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required