Campaign manager in London
Are you looking for a future-ready, digital role to kick off your career? Something in a creative, consumer-facing industry? Working for a fast-paced, high growth startup, where you can see your own impact? This is a huge opportunity to gain the must-have skill sets for your future work, as we grow really fast. Your role will be focusing on external communication with press media, customer success, and partnership. So expect to pick up a lot of new skills very quickly. So if you’re a self-starter with a go-to attitude, a hustler with plenty of initiative to create a world-class lifestyle brand, read on!
Create communication contents for the new product launch campaign. Drive the proactive media relation.Write press releases and other materials copy with the support from the marketing team. Identify speaking and appearance opportunities for JoeyWears
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time role.
Mentorship through your work.
- A leadership role with real input into the success of the company and the ability to influence the path forward.
- The opportunity to be a partner to the CEO, and to help build and lead a stellar new PR function.A fun, positive, energized startup culture
- Minimum degree: BA
- No previous work experience required as we will mentor you through.
- Who are we looking for:
You will be passionate about PR/communication/copywriting and will view this as an opportunity to hitch your career to great ecommerce growth story. An authentic interest in menswear and design would be great.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required