Travel PA is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Help create and implement campaigns using all Social Media Platforms and Email Marketing software.
- Develop content on a weekly and monthly basis for up for up and coming events in the City.
- Monitor analytics with the Team to identify Social Media Reach from Campaigns.
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our team in regards to the communication with our customers
What we offer
We are a leading Serviced Apartment Company currently seeking to employ English speaking Social Media Intern to join their Malta-based operation.
We are looking to make a major impact to our customers with our new Front of house software and all social media platforms to communicate with our old and new customers to bring them to book directly with us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- 2+ years' experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Full Time Jobs, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required