Finance Intern in Chelsea Harbour
Who are we?
We’re Flexion, a fast moving fully funded tech growth company based in Chelsea Harbour, London. We don’t make mobile games, but we are actively involved in the mobile gaming industry - an industry worth USD 40bn. We’re driving the creation of an open market for Android games by allowing game developers to distribute and monetize in the fragmented Android landscape. We are world leading, disruptive, highly growth focused and we work with most of the top names within mobile.
Due to our growth, we need a driven intern to assist the finance team in becoming up to date in certain aspects within the department.
What will you be doing?
- Collating receipts from key users of company credit cards
- Reconciling receipts against credit card statements
- Posting entries onto SAGE accounting software into the relevant and correct nominal accounts
- Process purchase invoices and ensure they are authorised for payment
- Perform payment runs
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts
- Administrative duties e.g. filing & naming of legal contracts which are currently stored on an external system
- Ad-hoc duties and general team support
What we offer:
- Getting stuff done culture
- Full of gamers
- A culture where your ideas have immediate impact
- Boundary pushing technology development
- Bachelor's degree
- No previous work experience required
You will preferably be a recent graduate having studied for a business-related degree. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to kick-start their professional career. The successful candidate will need to be PC literate, attentive to detail, have good Excel, numeracy & communication skills, together with a positive 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Education Level
- Chelsea Harbour
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required