We're looking for a Support and Operations Intern to join our in-house Support and Operations team for a full time three-month internship. Support and Operations is a key team within the Service Delivery Function and work closely with all of our departments, from Sales through to Development to ensure our ever growing client based is supported and receiving the best possible service.
REAL MONEY: we don't think unpaid internships are very fair. So we'll cover expenses plus a little extra to, you know, live.
BEERS: on Fridays; soft drinks, fruit and snacks the rest of the week.
OPPORTUNITY: We're a small-ish team in a small-ish company, so you'll actually see the impact you're having on the business. Also, we're not the types to be looking over your shoulder and meddling with your work.
VARIED EXPERIENCE : We'll make sure you get a chance to experience different aspects of Support work, together with some time spent with Vetting and Customer Success. If you want to gain valuable experience within a Support function in a fast growing and evolving business as well as working in a great team where your input will be valued and where you will be given opportunities and be supported to ensure you are gaining great skills, then this internship is for you!
1 Assisting the Support team with
· Data management including mapping and management of product categories
. Supporting consumers' queries, for example about reviews, emails and the Reevoo vetting process
· Feed processing
· Any other aspect of Support's daily work (too many to mention!)
2. Assisting and supporting the Reevoo vetting community
· Review consumer content by following Reevoo's moderation guidelines to ensure content is fit for publishing
· Perform checks, both visual and programmatic, to support accuracy of content moderation
3. Assisting and supporting the Customer Success Team
· At times, help the Customer Success Team with communicating with our customers.
Must Have Skills:
• Have a very strong attention to detail
• Have a science/mathematics/IT degree or equivalent qualification
• Take a logical and organised approach to problem solving, asking appropriate questions to facilitate the collection of information required
• Are proactive, keen to take on responsibility, and able to demonstrate how you have made changes and improvements in previous roles
• Are organised, able to meet deadlines and work on many things at once
• Are articulate and possess excellent communication skills
• Are a team-player who is able to work unsupervised
• Are hungry to be in a challenging environment in a fast growing tech company
Bonus Skills and Experience:
• Ideally have fluency in another European language
Reevoo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note: we can only consider applicants with the current legal right to work in the UK.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free