With a rapidly growing team and an ever-expanding client base, we’re looking for a talented, self-assured Sales and Project Intern to jump aboard and help us keep up our exciting pace of growth.
Together, we want to make EventsTag the go-to solution for event organisers to engage their audiences through pioneering social media experiences.
You should be passionate about social media, events, and working with a startup. You will need to be great at communicating, both internally and with clients, and have an organised approach and a true attention to detail in your work.
Being a team player should be second nature and you will thrive with working closely together with others in the US, UK and Global squads to achieve their goals and yours in turn.
- Be the face of EventsTag onsite at client events, taking a consultative and professional approach to problem solving on the fly to ensure exemplary delivery of each social experience solution.
- Conducting research into the latest industry trends and seeking out new opportunities with event companies and agencies.
- Provide ongoing support to a wide array of client support requests via phone, email, web chat, and in person, escalating queries to the Head of Growth where required.
- Produce and compile post activation recap materials that can be delivered to client's post event in order to validate results from onsite activations.
What we offer:
- Paid travel expenses
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience from a company which has continued to show success year on year.
- The opportunity to work closely with different parts of the business and learn new skills from each.
- A chance to test your skills in a fast paced working environment which is always open to new ideas and suggestions.
- Snacks, fresh fruit and unlimited cold beer.
- Free entry at The Ministry of Sound club nights.
- Discounted weekly fitness classes at 'Ministry Does Fitness'
- Weekly happy hours & social events with the team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous event industry experience preferred but not required.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required
- Now for the good stuff:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have a passion for attending live events as well as the desire to interact with both clients and consumers.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the UK team's workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should be passionate about social media and marketing, and be reading up on new tools, campaigns and technologies.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, startups, photography/videography, and interactive technology.
- You should be proficient in general web based technologies as well as Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- And now for our wish list! The dream Intern....
- Have previous experience in the event industry.
- Have a great sense of humour who is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, in the field, & at the pub!
- Education Level
- Elephant & Castle, London.
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Type of Job
- Project Management, Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required