What we offer:
By joining our team, you will:
- Receive one-on-one coaching and support from an experienced mentor.
- Work as part of a talented team at a fast-growing and exciting drinks business.
- Be given the opportunity to be entrepreneurial and shape the role as your own.
- Gain a strong understanding of our industry.
- Spend your week in the office and out in London.
What are you going to do
Our Brand Ambassador will be responsible for growing distribution and awareness of our drinks range in London independent coffee shops, cafés, and food stores. Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing your knowledge of our brand and the healthy drinks category.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key contacts at London independents.
- Sampling and selling our drinks.
- Using your creativity and entrepreneurialism to develop London into a strong area for our brand.
- Working with the team to make the role efficient.
What we ask:
- A quick thinker
- Organised and professional
- Motivated by goals
- Eager to learn about our industry
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required