Marketing Jobs | ICT Jobs | Online Marketing Jobs | Web Editor | App Developer | C# .net developer | Front End Developer | IT Trainee | Java Developer | PHP-developer | Ruby Developer | Software Developer | System Administrator | Digital marketing | SEO Specialist | Summer / Holiday Jobs | Internships | Full Time Jobs | College | Secondary School | University
Engine collaborate with leading brands and agencies to produce engaging, carefully crafted digital experiences and tools including websites and apps. From our Somerset studio we work for a range of clients from local boutiques to international brands such as Nike, Paul Smith and Red Bull - with a particular focus on architecture, design and independent music.
We tailor simple solutions to often complex problems. The majority of our work is bespoke and hand made. The quality of finish is essential and we take pride in achieving great outcomes for our clients, with most of our work coming from referral.
What we're offering
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Initially a temporary contract with potential for permanent placement
• Flexible working hours / days to fit work around study commitments
• Hands-on experience, producing applications and websites for a range of interesting, high profile clients
• Training, to produce work of the highest standard
• Involvement in every step of a project, from brief to launch
• Best available hardware and software for the job
• Light and modern workspace in Frome with cafe and regular socials
• Ten minute walk from train station with on-site parking
What we're looking for
• Appreciation and understanding of good design
• Good mathematical ability
• Attention to detail is essential
• Some experience coding in HTML and CSS
• Some involvement building at least one website or app
• Fundamental computer skills and experience using a Mac
• Articulate, good work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
• Passion for music and technology desirable
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.