We are looking to recruit and train an Apprentice / Junior Developer to work in our development and design team, creating websites and apps for our clients.
What we're offering
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Initially a temporary contract with potential for permanent placement
• Flexible working hours / days to fit work around study commitments
• Hands-on experience, producing applications and websites for a range of interesting, high profile clients
• Training, to produce work of the highest standard
• Involvement in every step of a project, from brief to launch
• Best available hardware and software for the job
• Light and modern workspace in Frome with cafe and regular socials
• Ten minute walk from train station with on-site parking
Engine collaborate with leading brands and agencies to produce engaging, carefully crafted digital experiences and tools including websites and apps. From our Somerset studio we work for a range of clients from local boutiques to international brands such as Nike, Paul Smith and Red Bull - with a particular focus on architecture, design and independent music.
We tailor simple solutions to often complex problems. The majority of our work is bespoke and hand made. The quality of finish is essential and we take pride in achieving great outcomes for our clients, with most of our work coming from referral.
What we're looking for
• Appreciation and understanding of good design
• Good mathematical ability
• Attention to detail is essential
• Some experience coding in HTML and CSS
• Some involvement building at least one website or app
• Fundamental computer skills and experience using a Mac
• Articulate, good work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
• Passion for music and technology desirable
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free