Weekend hall of residence supervisors in Cambridge
To support the supervision arrangements in our 6 halls of residence by visiting halls when the House Manager is out and being the first point of contact when students require help.
To be either on full duty or standby duty.
To respond to Whatsapp messages advising which halls need support and to visit those halls.
To complete the relevant paperwork when visiting a hall.
To provide first aid if necessary (training provided).
To act as fire marshal if necessary (training provided)
To attend to the needs of students under 18.
What we offer:
- £8.50 per hour when on duty.
- £50 a day when on standby and then £8.50 per hour for additional hours worked.
- First aid, fire and safeguarding training provided.
- A Levels or equivalent
- Experience of having a responsible position
- The candidates must be responsible, reliable and proactive.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required.
- £8.50 per hour
- Working Hours
- One full day each weekend
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Weekend
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Counselling and Social Services, Home Care
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required