Learn Train Recruit is a London-based Recruitment, Training & Consultancy Company for the Hospitality & Events Sectors.
Duties will include:
- Work in different and exciting venues across London (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars ,Exhibitions, Private Events)
- Serve meals, beverages (including alcohol), coffee breaks, receptions and other special functions as assigned, in line with client and LTR expectations and standards.
- Be aware of any dietary needs your customers may have.
- Be part of large banqueting and events teams serving amazing food and drinks.
- Assist in setting up and/ or breaking down of events or banqueting spaces or other special food services, tables, stations or equipment as needed.
- Setting up and clearing of dining tables and buffets.
- Prepare and serve beverages.
- Cleaning cutlery, polishing glasses etc as part of the preparation if required.
- Meet & Greet.
- Reception & Hosting.
- Oh, and Smile.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Training provided
- Be able to communicate with customers and co-workers
- Be able to verbally communicate clearly in English, with a friendly voice, eye contact and positive body language.
- Be smart in appearance and take pride in the work that you do, maintaining professional standards throughout.
- Did we mention Smile.
If this job sounds like it is for you - and it can be a whole lotta fun!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required