What we offer:
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
Assist the Overseas Operations Team with the following:
- Employee orientation, development and training;
- Field staff Recruitment and briefing logistics;
- Collating and reviewing internal reports;
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities;
- Maintaining Frontier's online recruitment
What are you going to do
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all communications are recorded effectively;
- Developing alternative recruitment strategies
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assist with staff recruitment including sending invites to candidates and arranging interview sessions; and organising the information in a relevant way;
- Assist with the set-up and co-ordination of the pre-departure Field Staff Briefing & Training;
- Ensure that staff have provided full information and documentation prior to departure overseas; and entering important information into the staff database, and submitting these to the relevant overseas headquarters;
- Assist in collating requests from staff and provide feedback;
- Updating the recruitment database and staff database;
- Assist in collating, checking, and filing reports;
- Provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Maintain employee-related databases. Prepare and analyse reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Assist other London HQ staff, as necessary, including presenting at volunteer recruitment sessions;
- Any other tasks as required by the Programme Managers or Managing Director;
- Taking part in presenting school talks, careers fairs and similar events.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to us via email.
What we ask:
- High school
- Entry Level
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Contract Duration: 6 months, minimum of 4 days a week, 10:00 – 17:30 with possibility of extension.
- Accommodation: N/A
- Travel: Travel allowance available.
- Insurance & Admin: N/A
- Subsistence: Non – salaried position. Subsidised 10-week overseas placement on a Frontier research programme (excluding return flights, visas, insurance, and dive- training) on successful completion.
- Training: N/A
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French