Social Media Manager in London
Are you looking to build you portfolio as social media manager? We are looking for a person to take over our social media (Facebook and Instagram) for a business in the tourism and hospitality area.
This is an unpaid volunteer role for someone exciting at building experience in the digital marketing world.
The person is a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the goal of turning fans into customers.
What we offer:
The opportunity to build your experience and portfolio as social media manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- No prior experience required
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the business's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way.
- Oversee design (i.e., Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages).
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Additional activities related to the digital account management
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required