Mint Staffing Solutions are one of the leading suppliers of talented Bar and Waiting Staff in the UK and we're currently looking for friendly, bright and bubbly individuals to join our Manchester team.
Upon completing our internal training and registration programme, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at a range of venues with the option of undertaking other hospitality roles including bar, kiosk, cashier, retail, waiting-on and back-of-house positions.
All candidates should have previous experience in a fast paced, customer facing role and be dedicated to delivering high-end service in any role
What we offer:
- Great experience at some of the best venues in the North West.
- Great Tips-Guests at prestigious events tip well when they're having a good time
- Flexible working hours to suit you-it's all based on your availability
- No day is the same-you'll work somewhere new every day if you want to-we work at music concerts, weddings, race days and hotels daily
- Full Transport provided-if you're working out of the city, there's no need for public transport-we take you and pick you up when your shift's over
- Full Training provided-If you haven't got experience in events, it's no problem, we provide full training in 5* service
- Great career progression-we promote quickly in Mint, if you're hard-working, great with customers and keep our clients happy then you'll be a team leader, supervisor or Manager before you know it.
- A Levels
- Possess a strong level of written and spoken English
- Please note all candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required