We are looking for full and part time front of house superstars for our brand new club in the heart of Victoria!
Reporting to our Club Manager you will be responsible for greeting clients into the club, dealing with membership enquires and assisting in the daily operations where needed.
Being the first smiling face our members and clients see as the walk into the club!
Day to day club operations and creating a safe, secure & clean environment for everyone to enjoy
- Growing our community through new memberships & engaging our current membership to participate in training programs, events and club socials.
- Management of all general membership enquiries
- Club specific marketing through events, social media, newsletter.
- Resolving maintenance issues and managing our suppliers to deliver an excellent service at all times
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build your PT qualifications & experience.
- Discounts with the company's affiliated business partners
- Exceptional customer service. A "nothing too much" attitude
- Excellent face-to-face, telephone & email etiquette and confidence interacting with members
- Excellent use of IT systems including Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point
- Competent on all Social media channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube,
- Qualifications in Sports is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience in customer facing industries across sports, leisure & hospitality but not limited to
- Experience managing & hosting events would be a nice to have
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Receptionist, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required