What are you going to do
This is based in Chorley, Lancashire
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Learn how to research, prepare, launch, monitor and optimise social media campaigns in accordance with wider marketing strategies.
- Get insight of search marketing and gain hands on experience of using SEO tools.
- Learn best practice around how the team work and manage relations with 3rd party providers.
- Learn how to use Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Industry relevant blogs and content research for relevant forums which feeds in with the wider long term aims of the business.
This position is only valid for students working as a required part of a UK-based further or higher education course.
What we ask:
- An undergraduate keen to develop a career in Web Marketing and Social Media Advertising.
- Previous work experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Interested in learning how a growing business operates.
- An interest in the power of social media in relation to business and online marketing.
- Familiar with social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Keen to learn
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Chorley, Lancashire
- Type of Contract
- Voluntary, Placements
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required