What are you going to do
We are looking for a full-time intern who would like to gain some practical experience within this recently established company, utilize her skill sets and have the opportunity to contribute to the business growth and development of our exciting company.
What we ask:
- Bachelor's degree
- No previous work experience is necessary but someone eager to learn.
- Looking for someone passionate about Marketing, PR and Social Media and would like to create a real impact for this new company.
- Day-to-day general administration/organisational support.
- Good at IT
- A people person
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and creative
- Highly self-motivated & initiative-taking
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Computer literate
- Required language: English
Degree in Marketing would be preferred but not necessary
- Education Level
- College, University
- Wood Green/London
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Voluntary
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required