Homeclean is looking for a Marketing Intern over the summer in London
Recently established Cleaning Company is looking for a Marketing Intern for 2 months.
We are looking for a full-time intern who would like to gain some practical experience within this recently established company, utilize their skill sets and have the opportunity to contribute to the business growth and development of our exciting company.
What we offer:
- This is a work experience, therefore not paid but your travel and sustenance expenses will be paid.
- 2 months unpaid internship 30 hrs a week (Monday to Friday) with possibility to full time role thereafter
- Someone passionate about Marketing, PR and Social Media and would like to create a real impact for this new company.
- Degree in Marketing would be preferred but not necessary
- No previous work experience is necessary but someone eager to learn.
- Day-to-day general administration/organisational support.
- Good at IT
- A people person
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and creative
- Highly self-motivated & initiative-taking
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Computer literate
- Required language: English
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Customer Service, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required