Sales Officer in London
Sign up service providers (professionals) to use the Telmie platform. In coordination with other departments and the executive team, identify the most likely prospects and independently execute sales.
Initial contact, presentation, feedback collection, closure and transfer of newly acquired clients to a relationship officer.
What we offer:
Hours: 10 office hours per week + meeting a certain target of active expert sign-up users.
Start date: 01/08/2017
Compensation: performance based
Duration: 3-6 months, flexible
Part-time/full-time Sales Officer position at Telmie
Opportunity to quickly progress on to a senior sales position and manage own team of salesmen
- Minimum degree: University
- Sales, presentation and deal-closing skills, as well as sufficient technical skills to conduct demo presentations and answer technical questions.
- Preferable domain knowledge, such as consultancy, tutoring, legal/medical services, life coaching, etc.
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required