Graphic Designer Intern in London
Opun are looking to recruit a self-driven, hardworking and highly flexible Graphic Design Intern, to support the delivery of promotional initiatives with the creation of design solutions with high visual impact.
Directly reporting to, and working with
the CMO as well as a fast growing and highly motivated team, various task
- Supporting the creation of a variety of materials, including web pages, sales collateral, digital & print ads and presentations.
- Assisting with creating brand materials consistently across different
- formats, including print and online.
- Supporting the team to ensure consistent brand messaging and create engaging content for sales decks, thought-leadership, case studies, events and learning resources.
- Assisting with ordering merchandise and other materials for events from external suppliers.
- Responsible for photography of past projects and use of the imagery in our branded assets.
What we offer:
This is a unique opportunity to join us during an exciting time of growth, working with the CMO you will have the opportunity to gain first- hand experience and learn, how a start-up is scaling
up for growth & expansion, as well as building of the acquisition & revenue function of a technology driven company.
- Minimum degree: Bachelor
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud G.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to understand the target audience.
- Knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign),PowerPoint and G Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects would be a plus.
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and have resilience.
- A link to a portfolio of work is desired, but not essential.
This position requires a flexible individual
who thrives in a change environment and takes initiative to support thedelivery of engaging creative assets.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required