Paid internship: iOS & Back-end developer in London, Soho
We're looking for a very motivated intern to work on the iOS development side. Get the chance to join a fast growing tech start-up consisting of a diverse and highly ambitioned team disrupting the hospitality industry. Our experienced developers will support and guide you!
We are London based start-up that uses beacon technology to connect bars and restaurants with their customers.
We aim to hire more people into our team to build the company with us. For now, we're looking for a very motivated intern to work on the iOS development side.
As long as you show aptitude in programming and keen interest in tech and startups, you're more than welcome - a positive can-do attitude is very important to us.
Please send with your CV and (if available) portfolio/links.
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Work with experienced developers
- Potential opportunity to work also on marketing, strategy and other aspects of the business
- Office in Soho
- Challenging and interesting work on all aspects
- Work with new technology
- be part of a highly motivated team
- Minimum degree: Bachelor
- You need to be located in London and will need to work in our Soho office at least some days of the week (because we understand that a lot can be done remotely too)
- Good English (or German for that matter is fine too)
- Good knowledge of the Swift programming language
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Decent understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Out-of-the-box thinking. We want someone who can find solutions and goes beyond what normal developers do. Your mantra should be: If there is a will, there is a way.
- Ideally you should have programmed 1-2 iOS apps in your spare time, and know what a REST API is
If you fit in, we'd want to make sure that you become an integral part of our team - whenever you're ready.
- London, Soho
- To be discussed
- Working Hours
- Normal hours
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German