The Career Portal is looking for a talented Marketing and Editorial intern to work with our content team to help boost the (already-strong) web presence of our fast-growing education companies, The Medic Portal and The Lawyer Portal.
The right candidate is bright and proactive, with excellent communication skills and a desire to learn about different aspects of online content and marketing.
The Medic Portal is the leading resource for every aspiring medic - and those that advise them. Officially partnered with the Royal Society of Medicine, we work with 400,000+ students and hundreds of top schools annually.
The Lawyer Portal, officially partnered with the Bar Council and CILEx, is a definitive resource
for everyone considering a career in law or applying to law at any level.
- Establishing high-quality links and connections
with organisations and publications
- Boosting online presence by creating backlinks
from other websites
- Learning Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and
completing in-depth keyword research
- Writing and editing content for The Medic Portal
and The Lawyer Portal websites
- Contributing ideas for social media platforms
(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), blogs and other online content
The Career Portal is offering the chance to work in two fast-growing education companies, and the exciting opportunity to learn all about digital content and marketing. We pay London Living Wage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Great research skills and an eye for detail
- An enthusiasm for (and desire to learn about) online content and marketing
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.