Whom are we looking for !!
• Handle different procedures of the food preparation pertaining to the menu
• Prepare, measure and manage the ingredients for the senior chef
• Make sure the food supplies are stored properly and used resourcefully
• Customize or tweak the recipes to suit the Indian palette, if required
• Orchestrate the kitchen, its staff and make it fun to work in
• Create SOPs to maintain consistency in taste
• Manage associated kitchen resources and cost of product efficiently
• Handle portion control and maintain presentation standards
• Maintain stock rotation and inventory details
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and “clean as you go” ethics.
No. of internships available: 1
- 1.Proficiency in
spoken and written English a must.
- 2.Can start the internship by October,2017, New Delhi
- 3.Are available for duration of at least 12 months (negotiable)
- 4.Are currently in the final year of the management stud
What we offer:
Visa & visa processing fees will be provided for by the company along with the experience certificate, accommodation, local expenses and PPO (a possibility to appoint and retain the candidate if found suitable for the position, post completing the internship).
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required