Junior Consultant - Store Construction - Mechanical and Electrical - Wimbledon
What will you do?
Overseeing Lidl’s Store Mechanical and Electrical...
Collaborating with and supporting internal and external contacts throughout the project cycle, proactively overcoming obstacles, planning costs and implementing...
What will you do?
- Overseeing Lidl’s Store Mechanical and Electrical design
- Collaborating with and supporting internal and external contacts throughout the project cycle, proactively overcoming obstacles, planning costs and implementing saving methods
- Working to international Lidl specifications with a range of contractors
- Managing the roll-out of new projects
- Assisting with tender processes
- Monitoring progress, checking quality standards, maintaining Health & Safety and ensuring a proactive, interdisciplinary flow of information for all projects
What will you need?
- A graduate in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the project management of new build projects (desirable but not essential)
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the UK
- Fluent German language skills (desirable but not essential)
- Proven negotiation and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Confident with presenting in front of stakeholders, management and larger groups
- Equal comfort working within a team and on your own
What do we offer?
- £28,420 - £36,540 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 35 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required