Facilities Administrator - Wimbledon
At an exciting time of development for the company, our Facilities Management Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator/Secretary to assist the team who are responsible for the building maintenance and energy/utilities of the store estate.
What will you do?
- Assisting the Consultants of the FM team with ad hoc tasks and providing administrative support
- Liaising with external contractors and internal stakeholders, coordinating appointments and meetings as well as managing the agenda of meetings
- Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices
- Updating daily energy price files
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly energy and maintenance reports, overviews, executive summaries and consolidating documents
- Tracking all electricity/gas meter installs and supply upgrades
- Compiling, verifying and analysing data compliance reporting
- Managing incoming emails, post and telephone calls (including reception cover)
- Organising and preparing for meetings and events and keeping the minutes
- Translation of documents
What will you need?
- Fluent in English and German with a high standard of written and spoken in both languages
- Solid secretarial/administrative experience with strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A genuine passion for performing administration tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- Possess a keen eye for detail supported by good literacy and numerical skills
- Motivated and proactive with strong communication and organisational skills and an eagerness to learn and develop
- A strong multitasker who has the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines & varied workload.
- A team player who is also capable of performing tasks independently
- Energy related background would be desirable, not essential.
What do we offer?
- £18,270 - £24,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required