German Speaking Administrator - Organisation Projects (Audits) - Buying Administration - Wimbledon, South West London
We are looking for a confident and motivated German-speaking Administrator to join our Organisations Projects - Audit Team. This team is responsible for checking documents, details and processes across Buying and Buying Administration as well as working alongside other areas of the business to ensure no mistakes are made. This means the role comes with a great amount of responsibility! You'll need to be confident and focused with a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture and how systems, documents and processes can affect the wider business.
What will you do?
- Checking contracts for Lidl UK and other countries
- Investigating discrepancies in information and prices
- Communicating with Buyers as well as other teams across the business
- Checking that memos are distributed correctly within the business and have been actioned properly in a timely manner
- Checking supplier and item data is maintained by all admin departments
- Checking and processing invoices
What will you need?
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use their own initiative
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Energetic with a Hands-on approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
- Confident using Microsoft Office Packages
What do we offer?
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25.
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required