German Speaking Administrator - Non Food Buying - Wimbledon, South West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a German-speaking Administrator to join our Non Food Buying team. This team is directly responsible for the success of all non-food products sold in Lidl stores throughout the UK and this is your chance to be a part of it! If you are passionate about products and retail, have a great eye for detail and the confidence to thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you do?
- Responsible for market observation, product range analysis and product group comparisons
- Involved in setting, monitoring and analysing retail prices of product ranges on a weekly basis
- Product selection for future non-food promotions
- Involved in the translation process of non-food product packaging and the advertising of non-food products
- Liaising daily with various internal, external and international stakeholders
What will you need?
- Fluency in both English and German is essential
- A 2:1 degree in a business discipline is preferred but not essential
- A passion for retail and products, as well as a deep interest in non-food market trends and consumerism generally
- A naturally analytical mind-set, with plenty of common sense
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Highly focused and accurate, with intermediate level Excel skills
- An excellent communicator with the confidence and composure to deal with entrusted tasks
What do we offer?
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required