At this exciting time of rapid expansion for Lidl, we currently have an opportunity based in Head Office for someone who loves to solve problems, comes with an analytical mind and has exceptional attention to detail. The individual will be joining the team that is primarily responsible for the creation and issue of layout management, planogram construction, merchandising instructions and layout analysis to our 650 stores across the UK.
What will you do?
- Compiling weekly layouts/ merchandising planograms
- Working closely with our Purchasing department on product listings
- Producing weekly merchandising guidelines
- Analysing / trending layout performance
- Project managing assigned projects
- Developing problem solving action plans
- General Store Merchandising Communication
- Driving store and item turnover by optimising product placements
- Analysing stockholding data to contribute towards store write-offs and availability
What will you need?
- Full clean driving licence and degree level education
- Previous store and/or supply chain experience and experience working with Layouts/Merchandising
- Excel competent with the ability to demonstrate the use of excel formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables etc
- Natural team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The ambition to progress your career through self-motivation and determination
- Natural inquisitiveness and ability to ask the right questions
What do we offer?
- £24,360 – £36,540 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required