Warehouse Fork Lift Driver - full-time - Enfield Regional Distribution Centre
As a member of our Warehouse Team, you will be responsible for ensuring stock is picked efficiently and effectively to be shipped to all stores across the region. Specifically, you will be responsible for the movement, maintenance and replenishment of stock across all areas of the Warehouse. This is an ideal opportunity for an efficient and trustworthy individual to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What will you do?
- Replenish and maintain stock across all areas of the warehouse, including Chiller, Freezer, Ambient, Bread & Bulk
- Responsible for the movement, picking and loading of all non-food and food types across all areas of the warehouse
- Required to work in both ambient and temperature controlled environments
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety policies are adhered to and all machinery is handled properly
- Ensuring time-sensitive tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Paying attention to cleanliness and tidiness
What will you need?
- A current and valid reach truck licence is essential
- Fluent English is essential
- Warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Common sense approach to work
- Responsible, dependable and flexible attitude to work
- A good team player who is able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
What do we offer?
- £9.40 - £10.60 per hour (subject to experience, includes 10% non contractual London Weighting)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required