As a professional with the highest standards, you will be at the forefront of Lidl UK’s ambitious expansion plans in your region.
To support the maintenance and upkeep of our existing Property portfolio, our Property Department is looking for a Facilities Secretary to join their team. Supporting the regional Facilities Consultant, you will provide administrative support to the team and maintain the smooth running of the Property Department.
What will you do?
- Preparing reports, overviews and executive summaries and consolidating documents
- Managing diaries and arranging meetings both internally and externally
- Coordinating appointments and managing the agenda.
- Liaising with HO, other property offices and external consultants, including regional contractors for planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks
- Assisting the Property team with ad hoc tasks and providing administrative support
- Organising and preparing for meetings and events and keeping the minutes
- Organising, managing and monitoring repair orders
- Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
What will you need?
- Possess a high standard of written and spoken English
- Have solid secretarial / administrative experience, ideally in the property/ construction sector
- Be PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have good audio and copy typing skills coupled with outstanding attention to detail
- Possess a genuine passion for performing administration tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player who is also capable of performing tasks independently
- Be motivated and proactive
- Have excellent attention to detail, supported by good literacy and numerical skills
What do we offer?
- £20,300 - £24,360 per annum (subject to experience)
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required