Region includes North Wales, North Shropshire, Lanchashire, Cheshire, Staffordshire & Derbyshire.
What will you do?
- Develop, coach and inspire your team of Store Managers to fulfil their potential and ensure the stores are running smoothly and efficiently
- Manage all key cost control areas with your stores and provide direction to your management team to enable them to meet their KPI targets
- Problem solve on the spot and use your initiative to maintain great standards throughout
- Strive to create, retain and develop a strong and motivated management team
- Lead by example and encourage your store teams to always be the best they can be
- Drive sales and increase turnover in stores by making full use of promotional tools
- Identify personnel requirements through succession planning and develop high potential employees
- Provide HR management in all of your stores following company guidelines and procedures
- Recruit new employees and manage their expectations/training, as well as that of existing employees
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness, freshness, stock availability and customer service throughout your stores
- Maximise your own KPI targets to ensure deadlines and agreed standards are achieved
What will you need?
We are looking for professional Graduates who have developed a strong management style in their current role and are now looking for their next career challenge.
- Degree educated with a few years of full time work experience since graduation in a personnel management role with direct reports
- Ability to communicate with clarity and honesty, adapting your style for different people including employees, customers, colleagues and suppliers
- An enabling leadership style with the capability of developing and motivating others through leading by example
- Experience working with KPI’s with the ability to digest figures analytically, ensuring store and management targets are met
- Strong customer focus and exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Methodical approach, excellent time management skills and ability to ‘work smart’
- Ability to analyse a problem and implement the best possible solution
- Proactive, flexible approach and ability to take the initiative
- Strategic awareness to see the bigger picture
- Drive, motivation and willingness to challenge yourself
- Hold a full clean UK Driving Licence
What do we offer?
- £42,631 with the potential to earn up to £70,000*
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage - Audi A4 or A3
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent long-term career prospects
*Subject to experience and inclusive of 10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.
Applications from Welsh speakers are welcome / Croesawir ceisiadau gan siaradwyr Cymraeg
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required