App start-up looking for interns in London
Come and intern for a fast growing student orientated app. We are looking for students with good communication skills, and who are eager to learn about sales and marketing.
Meet'n'Eat is an app which connects students to fellow students and restaurants in their area. The role would involve coordinating with restaurants and accommodation buildings. There would be opportunities to work both from our office and remotely.
What we offer:
- Work for an exciting and fast-growing start-up.
- Work partly in an office, and partly remotely.
- Potential opportunities for post-internship employment.
- Currently enrolled at a UK university.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Living in London
- Currently studying for a bachelor's degree.
- Working Hours
- 35 hours per week.
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required