The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
- Provide administration support for the Luxury Division Managing Director including extensive diary, e-mail management, typing, circulating agendas and announcements, resolving queries and preparing presentations as required.
- Arrange internal, national and international meetings, make room bookings, order catering, arrange technical support, help with preparation of presentations, and arrange relevant travel and accommodation.
- Assist in the arrangement of the L’Oreal Luxe conference, Zone visits, social gatherings such as the L'Oreal Christmas Party, team events such as Luxe Management Committee away days, and retailer meetings across brands such as “Top to Top” strategy meetings, within timeframes and budgets.
- Co-ordinate ad hoc projects as directed by the Luxe MD, both business and personal related.
- Provide PA support to Management Committee members (primarily Commercial, Ops, Finance, Retail & Education) in terms of their liaison with the Luxe MD.
- Arrange inductions, schedule interviews and organise mid and end of year reviews.
- Co-ordinate expenditure including collating expenses and raising Purchase Orders for the entire Luxe corporate division.
- Act as gatekeeper to the MD and be aware of deadlines and requirements – flag priorities to MD and take initiative in managing her time effectively and respectfully towards her peers and seniors.
- Manage and execute a smooth and professional set of Luxe and Selective Divisions agendas for the annual visit of N.Hieronimus, to include travel, meetings, dinners, and liasing with the EA to Country Manager to sync the schedules of N.Hieronimus flawlessly with the schedule of JP.Agon. ( International Luxe Leadership Team)
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner at all times, acting as a representative of the Company, Division, and Luxe MD.
- Proof read and assist with preparations of presentations, compile reports, manage the NPD monthly report books and work with finance team to pull relevant figures in a timely fashion for the retail meetings calendar
- Personal PA support in the capacity of holiday and home arrangements, travel and insurance and social activities and other day to day personal tasks (travel, taxis, tax etc.)
- Representing Luxe division in the MICE purchasing review and actively campaigning for improved supplier relationships and processes, key player in maintaining good relationships for events such as the Christmas Party, ZONE visits and annual conference.
- Maintain Luxe Corporate PO tracker for all corporate costs including those raised on behalf of Luxe MANCOM members for PR, Communications, Digital and HR.
- Actively assist with the office refurbishment project including raising all POs and CAPEX costs for this.
- Lead and chair monthly PA meetings for the Luxury Division PAs and actively attend the monthly TAN forums on behalf of Luxury Divsion.
- Build and maintain divisional links and relationships with the other Senior PA to MDs, as well as working closely with the EA to Country manager role especially in relation to the CEO visit.
- PO approvals for MD
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Confidence in presenting
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Strong Experience in organizing events and conferences
- Strong Experience of administration in a busy corporate environment
- Creative problem solver with ability to proactively identify and implement improvements to systems and procedures
- Demonstrable excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to work in a pressurised environment