Business Development Consultant, Active Cosmetics Division (Vichy, La Roche-Posay and Roger & Gallet) - Central & North London
Business Development Consultant, Active Cosmetics Division (Vichy, La Roche-Posay and Roger & Gallet) Central & North...
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands...
Business Development Consultant, Active Cosmetics Division (Vichy, La Roche-Posay and Roger & Gallet)
Central & North London
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by crafting the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and dreams through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
What are key highlights of this role?
You will manage and develop an account base of new and existing accounts in your region. You will build long term relationships and execute the commercial plans of the brand in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and promotional objectives whilst ensuring that brand awareness and all commercial opportunities are maximised.
- Act as a Business Development Consultant, managing a specified territory, establishing and implementing business plans for growth and carrying out regular business reviews, identifying client needs
- Deliver education plans in accounts and coach in store advisors in their sales function
- Implement marketing activity in accounts
- Achieve targets set by manager
- Identify opportunities for growing business
- Develop a bespoke strategy to manage top accounts
- Win new business and open new accounts that meet the brands premium criteria
- Be proactive in understanding client needs. Respond quickly and effectively to client requests
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the marketplace, brands and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial team and wider Active Cosmetics team to capitalise on opportunities
- Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Proven track record in Sales managing key accounts is essential with strong experience in delivering training.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment managing more than one brand
- Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
- Real passion for educating others
- Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
- Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Builds effective business relationships
- Passionate about delivering results, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
L’Oréal is passionate about talent development. We will support you throughout your career with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or in another Division. We will also provide you with world class learning and development opportunities as well as excellent benefits.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required