Content & Influencer Assistant Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
L’Oreal Active Cosmetics Division is seeking a dynamic, experienced and innovative influencer and content manager to shape the future success of La Roche-Posay. The role reports into our Divisional Communications Manager and is responsible for:
· Identifying key online and social influencers so the PR team can establish relationships with them, partner and collaborate with them
· Identify new communities where the brands can establish relationships and use the content created from them to enhance our social media channels/utilise across CRM and SEO
· Work as part of the wider PR team to align on strategy and outreach across the 2 brands
· Work closely with the affiliate programme that is being introduced in 2017
· Managing and overseeing paid social media initiatives and partnerships with creators and influencers e.g. bundles and UGC
· Staying up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organisations and companies are using them, so that La Roche-Posay can become an early adopter of emerging technologies where appropriate
· SEM (SEO and PPC) ensuring all content and materials produced by the PR team is SEO optimised and PPC is driving conversion
Who we’re looking for
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
· Presentation skills – confident with conviction
· Creative eye with attention to detail
· Ability to work independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to key stakeholders
· Ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace
· Excellent team player willing to pitch in and support the wider team where required
· Proficient at creating and maintaining an authentic brand voice across branded social media platforms
· Understanding of social media management and analytics tools
What could L’Oréal offer me?
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.