Develop your leadership, management and communication skills in one of the world's most exciting, fast-paced and dynamic countries.
How does immersing yourself in one of the fastest growing economies and saving around 50% of your salary each month sound? Are you passionate, driven and internationally minded?
Teaching in China is a rewarding role that will develop a host of transferable skills to set you apart, and applications are welcomed from graduates across all degree disciplines; no PGCE required.
Opportunity China match inspiring, enthusiastic and motivated graduates with partner organisations across China. You'll need to be engaging, with excellent presentation skills and cross-cultural understanding. Whether you have years of teaching or coaching experience, or none at all, you will be placed within a teaching role that's right for you - and Opportunity China will continue to support you throughout your time in China.
Opportunity China work only with trusted educational organisations, which include: Accredited Private Education Centres, International and Public Schools, and Universities.
• Deliver well planned lessons based on the school's curriculum
• Encourage children to practise spoken English
• Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, engage student interest and build confidence
• Perform general administrative functions
• Ensure that students are safe and monitored
• Involvement in curriculum development
• Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum planning and special school events
• RMB9000-15,000 (£900- 1500) monthly salary (low tax), with various performance bonuses available
• Apartment provided or an accommodation allowance
• Flight reimbursement
• Airport pick up
• Sponsored work 'z' visa
• Between 4-6 weeks of annual holiday allowance
• Some schools reimburse the TEFL certification, and/ or provide Mandarin lessons
• An undergraduate degree in any subject area
• TEFL/ TESOL certification (may be completed after application)
• Fluent English speaker
• Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative, friendly personality
• Any teaching, tutoring, coaching or presentation experience would be beneficial
Note that no minimum degree classification is required; each candidate is assessed on their individual strengths and competencies.
Learn more at www.opportunity-china.com
If you have any questions related to positions available through Opportunity China, contact email@example.com
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.