Looking for a flexible job that works around university life?
We specialise in exciting student jobs across a range of high profile events at a range of reputable venues across London and surrounding areas, and have over 15 years experience in building our relationship with the very best clients.
Our hospitality sector are currently recruiting waiters and waitresses!
The role is located within the sports, leisure, conference and events industry.
Experience is preferred although full training will always be given to our chosen candidates.
What we offer
- Candidates will be paid up to £9.00ph depending on experience
- Candidates will be paid on a weekly basis, every Friday
- Part-time work
- No minimum education required
- Great communication skills
- A professional attitude
- Be well groomed
- Candidates must be aged 18 or above as this role requires the service of alcohol.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Waiting duties
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required