Staff Heroes is trusted for supplying the very highest quality event and front of house staff to many of London’s most prestigious events. From exclusive concerts to art premieres, sporting events to festivals, our customers expect our staff to be immaculately presented, reliable, articulate and able to deliver the highest quality service.
With a packed event season ahead of us, we are looking to grow our team of waiters, bar and retail staff, and event support staff to look after VIPs and their guests at exclusive events such as:
Concerts: Foo Fighters, Little Mix, Depeche Mode, The Killers, Kasabian and more!
Major events: Winter Wonderland, Octoberfest, BFI London Film Festival,
Sports events: NFL International Series, Premier League & International Football, Autumn Rugby Internationals
Iconic sporting venues such as Wembley, Twickenham, London Stadium, Emirates, Craven Cottage and the O2.
- Many weddings, exclusive events, private members clubs and parties
This is a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes at many of the UK’s most exclusive and anticipated events. Earn money while having fun!
What we offer:
Flexible work, work as much or as little as you want, when you want
100s shifts every day, shifts from 3-12 hours to suit your needs
Excellent rates of pay offered. Rates start at £8.50 and go all the way up to £15 per hour
- Many opportunities for progression to Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
Flexible working hours, work where you want and as frequently as you want to fit in around your studies or work
Online accredited training offered for free! On-site training also offered by event organisers
- Pension contribution
- Great perks
- An awesome team and regular socials /drinks!
- No degree required
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- You have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work with this role so you could work 1 shift or 7 days per week!
- Our venues are all easily accessible by public transport in London.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required