We are offering a limited number of well-paid jobs in China, starting October 2017 and February 2018. Potential candidates are advised to act quickly. This is partly because of the demand for our specific roles which are different from most other jobs in China, but also because the process of gaining a working visa for China can take up to a month depending on your current context.
Please note that these are post-tax figures and there are no hidden costs. Take care when considering other employment options in China. We work in a very transparent manner, legally and with careful support.
• Equivalent to 3 x local teacher salary (cost of living is low in second / third tier Chinese cities)
• Accommodation (including electricity, water and other maintenance costs)
• Food (3 x meals per day)
• Visa costs reimbursed (15th of first month of employment)
• Flight cost reimbursement x 6000 RMB - approx. £700 (end of contract)
• Legalisation of Degree Certificate reimbursed (15th of first month of employment)
• Work permit issued by Foreign Experts department of the Chinese Government
• Support and advice for all administrative processes
• Medical insurance whilst in-country
• No weekend work
• 40 days minimum holiday
• Holiday bonus x 4000 RMB (Approx £500)
We are seeking graduates to deliver English speaking and listening lessons in Chinese schools, with an option to add coaching PE, Sport or Performing Arts. This is not academic, written English language. Instead, the programme aims to increase Chinese children's conversational skills.
The programme aims to encourage the use of practical methods such as talk and response, using pictures and body-language and using outdoor environments to support active learning.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free