oBike inc. is a global Internet and technology company based in Singapore, mainly focusing on last mile transportation and communication. We believe that by providing convenient station-less bicycles we bring a new solution to a fast and efficient transportation! oBike is currently operating in 13 countries including Singapore, Australia, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland & Germany and is planning to expand its business to more countries in the near future. Therefore, we are now in search of internationally minded, driven and creative young professionals to join our team!
* Assist in projects in your local market through legal research, government contact, logistics etc.
* Provide market overviews (consider weather conditions, local competition, opportunities for cooperation etc.)
Customer Service Work :
* Reply to user inquiries and complaints and give users a quick response positively representing and protecting the oBike brand.
* Report product problems, user concerns, hot issues and efficiently communicate to the regional director or across other departments
Marketing & PR:
* Build the oBike brand over various social media websites (Including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
* Connect to the media and press to organize interviews or provide content
Negotiable, depends on the candidate's skills and schedule.)
MOREOVER, an opportunity to transfer to a full-time position after the internship period!
* 4-5 days /week (flexible)
* Relatively experienced in marketing, research conducting
* Native English speaker (Any EU language is a plus)
* Internationally experienced, dedicated and hard-working
Contact: Tatiana Skuratova via email@example.com
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free