We are currentlly looking for an Optimisation Analyst to join our fast paced digital team based in London. This role will be responsible for implementing initiatives to increase conversion/retention and other key performance metrics, you will be working with the Product and Market teams to understand product and business goals and then purposes, designs and implement tests and changes to improve those metrics.
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time or transformation and working on some of the most interesting projects in the industry.
- Leading and implementing initiatives to increase conversion and average basket value.
- Recommending tests and changes to improve conversion rate and other goals.
- Working closely with our Product teams to understand, test and optimise product goals.
- Maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in Product and the Markets.
- Building a productive relationship with key external partners such as Qubit.
- Contributing to the Thomas Cook conversion optimisation strategy
- Promoting the value of data-driven decision making in Thomas Cook
- Staying up to date with latest tools and best practices in CRO Industry
- Signing-off of CRO goals and testing implementations in the products.
What we need from you:
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Universal Analytics (GA) and have the ability to convert ideas/hypothesis into actionable clear ‘stories’ which can be communicated to front end developers for building and testing, as you will be working on a day to day basis on multiple builds across Markets
- Previous experience in transactional conversion/retention rate optimisation
- Experience of applying data and insight to inform decision-making.
- A track record of defining and delivering initiatives to improve conversion/optimisation.
- Regular use of Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level
- Understanding key elements that impact conversion e.g. customer journey management, website personalisation, online merchandising, A/B and multi variant testing, customer segmentation, basket abandonment analysis and competitors analysis.
- Strong business acumen and a good level of commercial awareness.
- Stakeholder management.
In return for your valuable contribution to the business, you will receive …
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Exclusive last minute colleague deals with the opportunity to stay in 5* luxury at low cost expense.
- Attractive discounts on all of our Thomas Cook holidays
- Industry leading training
- Contributory pension.
- A ‘Mychoice’ flexible benefits package giving you the chance to create a benefits package to suit you, your family and your lifestyle!! For more information on this amazing package please visit our website