Designer – Creative –...
Job purpose:. Bringing to life campaign ideas for our travel partners, the Designer will deliver integrated design solutions across digital, press, video and in-store advertising. The role will also involve...
Designer – Creative – London
Job purpose:. Bringing to life campaign ideas for our travel partners, the Designer will deliver integrated design solutions across digital, press, video and in-store advertising. The role will also involve creating pitch materials for new business presentations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Create identities and adapt key campaign assets for all of our travel partner campaigns.
- Create graphic elements which can support these campaigns in digital, events, in-store and video.
- Ensure all campaigns and designs are brand compliant, conforming to the overall Thomas Cook group and individual partner identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, and documents and other asset templates
- To create and edit landing pages featuring online content (supplied) within the live CMS (Magnolia) and to keep track of any changes
- Create or source information and images to be displayed on the site working alongside internal and external partners
- Some re-wording of online content to meet template requirements, means adaptable and concise writing style which helps drive online engagement
- Direct liaison with the business to ensure quick turn-around of feedback and amends to creative
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Design background and portfolio in e-commerce design with a thorough understanding of typography, layout, colour, user interface and navigation
- Excellent skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Ability to work from rudimentary briefs to deliver a creative solution for what can be complex business requirements
- Attention to detail with high design values
- Comfortable learning new technologies and concepts
- Accepts responsibility for own workload, planning, scheduling and prioritising work effectively
- Good understanding of web usability, accessibility and copy writing best practice
- Experience editing web pages directly in web design tools
- Proven experience working directly with clients
Video editing and animation capability
In return for your valuable contribution to the business, you will receive …
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Exclusive last minute colleague deals with the opportunity to stay in 5* luxury at low cost expense.
- Attractive discounts on all of our Thomas Cook holidays
- Industry leading training
- Contributory pension.
A ‘Mychoice’ flexible benefits package giving you the chance to create a benefits package to suit you, your family and your lifestyle!! For more information on this amazing package please visit our website
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required