To develop, own and implement the Thomas Cook Group Contact Centre technology strategy in close cooperation with IT, identifying opportunities for improved levels of service, operational efficiencies / automation and revenue growth through utilisation of technology to deliver an industry leading customer contact experience across the Group.
- Own the development and implementation of the customer contact centre technology strategy for the Group (blueprints, guidelines etc.)
- Use external market technology developments to identify opportunities to deliver best in class customer contact experiences across all source markets
- Support the local contact centres in technology initiatives as well as any other contact centre issues with subject-matter expertise and ensure alignment across the contact centre community
- Create compelling business cases for technology implementation, demonstrating a clear understanding of the contact centre people, process, technology and financial implications for any proposals.
- Program manage the implementation of contact centre technology from business perspective
- Engage and influence stakeholders to effectively execute all agreed transformation activity.
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders to contribute to the strategy, objectives and transformation plan for all customer contact centres.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Expert knowledge of all relevant Contact Centre / Call Centre technology and products
- Commercial acumen – entrepreneurial thinking
- Proven track record of developing and implementing large scale contact centre transformation through implementation of technology solutions
- Great interpersonal skills – ability to influence, lead and inspire others at most senior levels.
- Programme Delivery / Project Management of large, complex, multinational technology implementation programmes and projects from a business perspective
- Significant experience in leading / managing multinational contact centre technology environment
- Strong analytical skills to develop compelling business cases for technology decisions
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, private medical insurance, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required