Job purpose: Ensure that all new / modified services, before going live are in a supportable and maintainable state. Drive engage early to define and agree the Service Model design (Blueprints). Working the relevant delivery and operational teams to ensure correct governance and control on the key elements that would allow the service to be brought into support. Manage a team and improve the knowledge base and capability around the services improving efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Lead and own the Service Model design analysis process and planning activities.
- Lead and coach team members and work with other areas of IT (internal and external) to ensure all new services, applications, etc. can be accepted into live support.
- Work with related business areas and IT Portfolios to ensure they understand the Service Introduction requirements for any business led initiative.
- Document Service Models and ensure that all risks for a proposed Service are documented and understood.
- Ensure the necessary configuration changes to the Service Management tool are understood and implemented.
- Work with Change and Release to ensure that all Services are ready to go live
- Gather, analyse, store, share and maintain knowledge and information
- Ensure all knowledge is made available to those that require it, in a proficient manner
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Good Team Leader with minimum of two years’ experience with the ability to motivate, coach and delevop the team as well as manage ”SI Projects”.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholders and coach team member through analytical tasks.
- Demonstrated success of working effectively under short timeframes and significant pressure
- Risk management experience with ability to proactively assess/manage/mitigate risks
- Experience of Transition Lifecycle Management
- Excellent English language written / Management Summary skills
- Good planning skills with proficiency in using project management tools like MS project
Ability to speak multiple languages, German language sought.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required