Based: L’Oréal UK
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
As a pioneer in Digital Marketing, L’Oréal is the place to learn how it’s really done! As digital becomes ever more important in all aspects of life, the skills you learn on this placement will be a valuable asset in the modern job market.
As a Digital Marketing Intern you can use your skills to help market our products and engage our audience. You’ll be writing content for social media and email, as well as managing creative campaigns to interact with our users and optimize our website for our consumer use. There’s no guaranteed formula for success - you’ll be trialing campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-term vision.
· Regularly generate, analyse, interpret and communicate traffic against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Competitor benchmark analysis and monitoring competitor campaigns
· Research and create best practice presentations on new digital initiatives
· Creative, with an eye for web site design & usability
· Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
· A media/digital enthusiast who currently has their own active social profile on multiple platforms as well as a demonstrable interest in social media new and developments.#
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.