Kiehl’s Customer... Kiehl’s is an ever-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. If you share our ideals, we’d love to...
Kiehl’s Customer Representative
Kiehl’s is an ever-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. If you share our ideals, we’d love to welcome you to our family.
As a Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR) you are the face of Kiehl’s and the first point of contact with the patron. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the patron with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your store and working as a team to hit store targets.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Kiehl’s products and services
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business& Operations
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
· Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting patrons back for a return appointment
· Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering a luxury service
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new patrons
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with patrons. Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store, such as personalised customer consultations
· Assist patrons by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items
· Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
Foster Service Attitude
· Creates long-term relationships with patrons and nurtures repeat business
· Ensures customer communication standards are met
· Completes all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and at head office.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free