Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
The Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) role is dedicated to providing insights to enable good business decisions. You and the team will also ensure that everyone in the business understands the information provided by the CMI team, so that it can be utilised in day to day business decisions as well as strategic business development.
You will be expected to ensure that CMI activities are executed accurately and advance the business objectives. You should be the voice of the consumer, helping to provide insight to facilitate business decisions. As well as this, you will provide support on key corporate CMI projects, adding value to these projects through your Project Management skills and your understanding of continuous research.
· To ensure continuous regular reporting and ad hoc requests are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
· To work with key continuous research agencies to develop and improve key deliverables
· To train and educate marketing/sales/retail category development in the understanding and utility of consumer insight
· To add value and insight to the business via the CMI projects you work on
· To act as the voice of the consumer in your day to day role
· Work with the CMI team to develop a strategic insights partnership with the business
The successful candidate should have a passion for consumers and market research, together with an analytical mind and strong data skills They must be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to work, in addition to the following:
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.