Android Developer (m/f)for Berlin-based start-up company
Mobile Event Guide brings conference and tradeshow organization directly to smartphones and tablets. Our approach renders printed brochures redundant – the mobile solution saves time and printing costs while offering new advertising opportunities for exhibitors.
We are dedicated to our vision of a mobile future: a future defined by incredible devices and applications, empowering users to manage their lives anywhere by a mere tap of the finger. Print is old and withered. Its last days are drawing near – with iOS, Android and BlackBerry eager to step up and take the spot.
Want to be part of this exciting process? Join our creative young team to create wonderful applications and fuel the mobile revolution in Germany. We are looking for bright, motivated minds, who enjoy creating things, love challenges and share our faith in the mobile medium.
Start date: as soon as possible
· Developing new features
· Improve existing applications
· Creating new concepts and realizing them
· Enriching our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas
What we offer:
· Exciting start-up atmosphere in beautiful loft situated in the heart of Berlin
· Young and dynamic team in relaxed working atmosphere
· Quick development with Scrum
· Open-minded atmosphere for new ideas
· Competitive compensation benefits with bonus pay
· Great office nourishment including coffee, club mate, fruits & free snacks
That sounds interesting for you?
We are looking forward to your application!