Seeking 3-4 sales representatives who will be responsible for the exclusive sale & marketing at their university of “Head Candy” a new confectionery product.
Successful candidates will fulfil a remote sales representative role within their university, engaging in direct field sales during their free time. To apply for the role applicants must submit a written proposal of no more than 1-side of A4 describing how they would market and sell the new confectionery product, "Head Candy", at their university.
Please confirm the following in relation to your sales & marketing strategy
1. Ideal number of sales & marketing personnel for one university
2. Target sales channels at university
a. What type of student you would sell to
b. What type of student institution you would sell to
3. Any unusual sales tactics or strategies
4. What percentage of volume would you aim to sell through each channel
5. What product support would assist with sales (social media etc)
a. Any ideas for product support categories
6. Characteristics required for an individual to be successful at sales in this venture
7. How would you build a sales team of suitable individuals
8. What would be a good amount for a student to earn each month from sales
Hi-Tyme are a bioscience company, based in the Forest of Dean Gloucestershire. Head Candy was developed by us to trigger memories, but during our search for memories we found additional sensations… Offering an unexplained flavour in colour-coded levels of strength (green=weakest, red=strongest), Head Candy delivers three experiences: (i) a 50Hz buzzing sensation in the mouth (ii) a mild stimulant effect (iii) a sensory memory trigger. All of which come using only natural plant extracts with no stimulants [caffeine etc] or synthetic colours.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free