Bar staff in London
Underbelly is famous for its bars and we pride ourselves on having friendly and atmospheric bars!
We have two Christmas events in London. One site will be on the Southbank where we have held other festivals and the other will be in Leicester Square.
Experience is not essential however we would prefer it. You will be part of a larger Event team and therefore should be friendly, confident, fun, good with people and be willing to scramble to action at a moments’ notice and throw yourself into a variety of tasks.
The main responsibility of a member of Bar Staff is to serve customers. The bar is a full service bar with a couple of simple cocktails.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Preparing the bars for opening and closing down the bars at the end of the day.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bars,
- Open and close the bars,
- Sweeping tables
What we offer:
- £0.50 per hour bonus based on performance, (to qualify for the bonus scheme you just need to turn up on-time for all your shifts and fulfil your duties).
- 20% discount at all of our bars,
- Flexible shift patterns,
- Minimum requirement is 2 shifts a week,
- Entry to Underbelly shows and discounts on tickets for family.
- Guaranteed hours pre-agreed.
- Priority to work at all of our future festivals,
- No education required
- No work experience required
You may be required to work Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Year's Day but you may request these off.
You must be available to work at least 2 shifts a week.
You should be available to work weekends and evenings. (Last shift finishes at 1am on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Evening Job, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required