Filmmaker/PR Assistant Wanted in Nottingham
Looking for a filmmaker to assist in the creation and promotion of a documentary about young people. The documentary will look at ways in which young people's lives differ from their parent's youth. Issues include: employment, unpaid work, student debt, housing, cost of living.
- Assist in filming interviews of young people.
- Assist in filming B-Roll
- Assist in filming for YouTube segments about the film.
- Assist in securing interview subjects using online forums, media, promotion etc.
What we offer:
- You will be included in the credits of the film.
- Although this job is unpaid, there is a potential for royalties to be negotiated.
- A minimum high school diploma is required.
- A minimum or moderate level of camera experience would be appreciated.
- Experience filming in 4K is a bonus, as is your own camera.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Voluntary
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required